American Building Wreckers, LLC is a Women Owned Small/ Minority Business Enterprise.
We are certified with the State of CT “Department of Administrative Services”
Our mission Is to meet the demand of women owned minority Business to fill the void in the construction industry.
American Building Wreckers, LLC company Believes we can create sustainability in the environmental market because our employees are certified, trained to meet all industry Constructions needs and meet compliance with industry standards. We are committed to ensuring our company becomes recognized as a Industry leaders in the demolition and the environmental market.
We provide quality professional service to our business clients “ON TIME WITHIN BUDGET”
American Building Wreckers, LLC has developed relationships between contractors in the public and private construction industry after successfully completing various projects
Because American Building Wreckers, LLC provides Environmental and construction services we must protect our planet and believe and embrace GREEN TECHNOLOGY!!
American Building Wreckers, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced Demolition and Asbestos Abatement Estimator to work in the CT area. We are seeking an individual with five to ten years of experience in estimating. Individual must be organized, detail-oriented and have excellent communications and quantitative skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented company while working on private and public projects
Must be willing to travel.
AA/EOE SBA/MBA/WBA American Build Wreckers, LLC is an abatement and demolition company Headquartered in East Harford, Connecticut.
Please submit your resume and project history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Duties no Limited to:
· Promote success and growth within the Company
· Meetings with Clients during scope reviews
· Project estimating emphasizing on the asbestos abatement, PCB remediation and demolition projects.
· Meeting with potential customers and clients to discuss future work and current projects
· Communication with Supervisors on day to day activities
· Direct communication with Owner and Controller on status of Projects, billing, vendor and invoices.
· Build up Relationships between Vendors, Customers and our Co-Workers
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1227 Burnside Avenue,Suite 29 East Hartford, Connecticut 06108, United States